This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is colorful, creamy, and delicious using dragon fruit, mango, banana, and lemon juice.
If you have ever wondered how to eat dragon fruit or want to try more dragon fruit recipes, this smoothie is a must-try! It’s refreshing and so delicious. You can also turn it into dragon fruit popsicles by pouring it into your favorite popsicle mold.
Recipe ingredients and notes:
- Dragon Fruit – Can’t find pink dragon fruit? You can also use white flesh dragon fruit (Hylocereus undatus).
- Mango – We always have frozen mango in the freezer, it’s our go-to smoothie ingredient because it’s so creamy and sweet.
- Banana – A must-have, bananas are always a good option for adding creaminess and sweetness!
- Oat Milk – This is our favorite plant-based milk but you can use any other dairy-free milk.
- Lemon – This adds a bit of brightness, lime is also a great option.
For the full ingredient amount and full instructions on how to make a dragon fruit smoothie see the recipe card below.
Pre-freeze all your ingredients.
Once frozen add all of the ingredients for the smoothie to your blender.
Blend until smooth, add more ice if needed.
Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Recipe Tips and Alterations:
- Can’t finish the entire dragon fruit smoothie recipe by yourself? You can make half the recipe or use the remaining smoothie to make smoothie popsicles!
- Banana and mango both add sweetness to this smoothie, but if you want more sweetness you can add a bit of maple syrup or agave.
- Frozen fruit adds creaminess and reduces the need for more ice. Prep your fruit ahead of time for a quick and easy smoothie.
- Make dragon fruit popsicles by blending this smoothie up and pouring it into your favorite popsicle molds.
- Garnish with a wedge of dragon fruit and a slice of lemon.
- Add your favorite mix-ins like chia seeds, hemp seeds, or even some granola. Don’t forget to “chew your smoothie”. Chewing helps aid in digestion and will help you reap all the benefits from your smoothies.
more smoothie recipes
click the stars to rate this recipe
Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup dragon fruit cubed
- ½ cup mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 ripe banana chopped and frozen
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup ice cubes
- If your fruit isn’t frozen chop and freeze your dragon fruit, mango and banana overnight or until frozen.
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more ice if you want a thicker smoothie or more oat milk for a thinner consistency.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
Did you try this recipe? ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Don’t forget to leave a recipe rating! Also, tag us @knowyourproduce on Instagram and hashtag it #knowyourproduce so we can share it!
Leave a Reply