This Banana Peach Smoothie is rich and creamy with healthy and nutritious ingredients like frozen banana, frozen peaches, homemade oat milk, and chia seeds!
If you’re a big fan of peaches you’re going to love this banana peach smoothie! It’s also a great way to use up the massive amounts of peaches you have left from peach picking. We pick tons of peaches when it’s peach season here and we love enjoying them fresh, frozen, and in recipes.
Freezing peaches is a great way to preserve them to enjoy frozen or in recipes. (See: how to freeze peaches)
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Bananas – for this we use a frozen banana to add creaminess and thickness.
- Frozen Peaches – again, we love using frozen fruit to add creaminess without ice.
- Oat Milk – you can use any type of milk you prefer, we love using oat milk.
- Chia Seeds – they have so many benefits and thicken the smoothie as well. (see: benefits of chia seeds)
- Skip the ice and use frozen fruit. By using frozen fruit you prevent watering the smoothie down with ice.
- If you don’t have frozen fruit you can use ice, but make sure you’re then not adding too much liquid as that can water the smoothie down between the ice and liquid.
- Use ripe bananas and peaches for a sweeter smoothie. If your fruit isn’t as ripe or isn’t too sweet you can also add in your favorite sweetener like maple syrup.
- See How to Make a Smoothie for even more tips and tricks on making the best smoothie.
You can absolutely use ice in this smoothie, just keep in mind that ice is a liquid and it will break down when blending. If you want an icy smoothie definitely add it in. We use frozen fruit to make it creamy and rich.
This is a personal preference, but we highly recommend using the skin if your blender can handle it. Always wash your produce and purchase organic peaches whenever possible as they are higher in pesticides.
Smoothie leftovers are THE best! You can easily save leftover smoothies into ice cube trays and then blend again when you want to enjoy or even freeze it into popsicle molds for smoothie popsicles.
Yes! We actually make this recipe for our son who is trialing new foods for FPIES. We typically take bananas and any new food to make a smoothie for him to trial each food. Bananas have a really strong flavor and they’re super sweet when ripe. They are perfect to start your smoothie so you can add almost anything to it without it overpowering the banana. He even likes a broccoli smoothie this way!
Most fruit will go well with this smoothie. We love adding strawberries, blueberries, mango, or even nectarines. You can also add in some greens.
More smoothie recipes:
- Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Apple Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Banana Peach Smoothie
(click stars to vote)Print Pin
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 banana frozen
- 2 peaches frozen, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Place the ingredients into the blender as listed.
- Blend the smoothie until combined using a tamper tool if needed.
- Pour smoothie into your favorite smoothie glass and enjoy.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
Did you try this recipe? Be sure to leave a recipe rating! Also, tag us @knowyourproduce on Instagram and hashtag it #knowyourproduce so we can share it!.