This Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie uses fresh strawberries, frozen bananas, natural peanut butter, oat milk, vanilla, and chia seeds. It’s super flavorful and filling!
Smoothies are one of our favorite ways to cool down when it’s hot out or just enjoy a sweet treat. If you love peanut butter, you’re going to love this smoothie!
Ingredients you’ll need
- Frozen Banana
- Frozen Strawberry
- Oat Milk
- Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Chia Seeds
How to make our Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
In a blender combine all of the ingredients starting with your liquid, then fruit, followed by the peanut butter and chia seeds. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
Do I need to use a high speed blender?
No, while a high speed blender is our go to, you can make this recipe in a regular blender as well. That being said we’d be lost without our Vitamix!
What can I do with any leftover smoothie?
You can make Smoothie Popsicles! Smoothie Popsicles are one of our favorite ways to use up leftover smoothies. You could also save it in an ice cube mold and pop it into a reusable bag after freezing. Then just blend it up with a little more plant-based milk and enjoy!
Recipe tips and variations
- You can use a mix of fresh and frozen fruit for this recipe. If you don’t have frozen fruit you can use some ice.
- We highly recommend using real, not imitation vanilla.
- We also highly recommend skipping the sugar ladened peanut butter and going for natural peanut butter.
- Add in your favorite neutral veggies like frozen cauliflower, frozen zucchini, or fresh spinach.
- To make a thicker smoothie use less oat milk, to make it thinner add more to reach desired consistency.
Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 2 cups oat milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 5 fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter creamy
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Place all ingredients into high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy.