Nature’s Cereal is a fun new treat from TikTok using fresh berries, coconut water, and even ice if you want it extra cold. This is a fun treat to serve along with breakfast or enjoy as a healthy snack.
WHAT IS NATURE’S CEREAL?
Nature’s Cereal is new TikTok food trend that was created by Nautres_Food on TikTok. He shares amazing videos of fruits and vegetables and this fun recipe is a must-try trend! His recipe uses coconut water, blueberries, pomegranate arils., and blackberries. Lizzo also posted her version on TikTok where she added strawberries and ice cubes.
We always have fresh berries in the house and I decided to give it a try! It’s refreshing and definitely delicious! It actually reminds us of our Fruit Salad Infused Water, but we let the fruit sit for a bit so the water is flavored. You can add whatever fruits you like to this nature’s cereal breakfast bowl.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE NATURE’S CEREAL
- Mixed Berries or fruits of choice – Remember, this is the bulk of the recipe so you really want to make sure it’s the fruit you like.
- Coconut Water– if you don’t like plain coconut water use the tops of your berries to infuse the water. It turns it into Strawberry Infused Coconut Water which is our favorite way to enjoy it.
- Ice cubes – Ice is optional if you want it extra cold.
HOW TO MAKE NATURES CEREAL
Wash and prep your fruit for your cereal bowl.
Place the fruit into a bowl and then pour in the coconut water.
Enjoy with your favorite breakfast or as a healthy snack.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, we definitely recommend serving it alongside your favorite breakfast or enjoying it as a snack. This is a healthy treat, but not a full meal.
Absolutely! We suggest using your favorite fruits for this.
You could try it with plain water. If you don’t like coconut water you could try infusing it with some flavor by using pieces of fruit you’d usually discard when prepping. If you’re allergic we suggest using fruit infused water, yum!
RECIPE TIPS AND VARIATIONS
- Some fun fruit combos are strawberries and mango, apples and oranges, you could even do a melon cereal bowl.
- Swap out coconut water for infused water if you’re allergic to coconut.
MORE RECIPE IDEAS
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1/2-1 cup coconut water
- Chop the strawberries and then add the strawberries and remaining fruit into a cereal bowl.
- Pour the coconut water over the fruit and enjoy!