Raspberry Lemon Vanilla Ice Cream (No Cook, No Eggs!) is the perfect recipe for those without an ice cream machine. Quick and easy to make using a Vitamix or Food Processor. Thank you to Driscoll’s for sending us some berries to use in this post.
In my family, we buy our weight in berries monthly, or at least Kay’s weight. 🙂 Whenever we do buy berries they’re always Driscoll’s. I am thrilled to be able to create a fun and delicious recipe using their Raspberries. Originally I had wanted to create a creamy raspberry cheesecake ice cream, but I couldn’t resist the way this ice cream turned out. I figured why should I mess with something that is so tasty, and obviously worth sharing!
We enjoy the combo of raspberries soaked in a little lemon juice. Pairing it with our homemade ice cream and a few graham cracker crumbs was a hit. Even our daughter enjoyed. She’s always craving berries so we’re glad to give them to her in many different ways, not just on their own.
I love cutting time in the kitchen and do so by using my Vitamix Blender. The Vitamix can instantly make ice cream out of frozen ice cubes. The result is something you’d think came out of a machine, promise.
Just look at the consistency! No eggs, no cooking, making it the easiest ice cream, ever!
To serve, we layer our ice cream with fresh lemony raspberries. The raspberries and lemon mixed with each bite of ice cream is perfection. It’s tart, slightly sweet, and the ice cream is so creamy! This is a recipe to make again and again.
Raspberry Lemon Vanilla Ice Cream (No Cook, No Eggs!)
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar add more if you like a sweeter ice cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- graham crackers for garnish/flavor
- Place the milk in an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- In a small bowl mix the raspberries with lemon juice. Place in the freezer while you prepare the ice cream.
- In a Vitamix (or another high speed blender/processor) using the tamper combine the ice cubes, sugar, cream cheese, and sour cream.
- Layer the ice cream in bowls with berries in between and then more berries on top.
- Garnish with graham crackers for another level of flavor too!