Frozen Yogurt Bark with Pineapple Mango bits will be a hit in your house! Make multiple ways so you’ll always have refreshing frozen desserts ready in the freezer.
Frozen Yogurt Bark is a great healthy treat for the whole family. If you’re craving something sweet just make this easy recipe, even the kids can get involved making it!
how to make Frozen Yogurt Bark
ingredients you will need:
- yogurt – Greek yogurt or regular yogurt
- or you can pick your own fruit mix
Spread the yogurt onto a silpat lined baking sheet and then cover with chopped fruit.
Place the baking sheet into the freezer 2-3 hours or overnight.
Once it’s fully frozen, break the bark up and enjoy!
- When picking a yogurt use one that you will eat plan. If you don’t like it when it’s not frozen you won’t like it frozen.
- Add flavors to your yogurt. You can easily add extracts or blended fruits.
- Use a Silpat so you can easily remove the bark from the sheet pan. Don’thave a Silpat? You can also use parchment paper.
- Wait, what is a Silpat? A Silpat is a silicone mat that’s nonstick. Great for baking too! (also see how we use it on our how to freeze peaches post)
- Only keep out what you’ll be eating and freeze the rest for later.
- Use a variety of fruits! You can make more than one flavor on the sheet pan.
Does yogurt bark melt?
Yes, it will melt. Keep out enough to eat and safe leftovers in a freezer safe container.
You may also like these healthy frozen desserts with yogurt
Tools to make Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Quarter sheet pan (to freeze on)
- Quarter sheet Silpat (so you can get the frozen yogurt bark off the sheet pan)
- Stasher bag (for storing in the freezer)
Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups yogurt greek or regular
- 1/2 cup mango chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple chopped
- Spread the yogurt onto a silpat lined baking sheet and then cover with chopped fruit.
- Place the baking sheet into the freezer 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Once it's fully frozen, break the bark up and enjoy!