Vegan Pasta Salad
Vegan Pasta Salad makes for the perfect potluck side dish, filled with olives, peppers, red onion, roasted red peppers, grape tomatoes, and homemade Italian dressing.
- 1 box Rotini Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1 box Rotini Tri Color Pasta
- 5 Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 Green Bell Peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup Red Onions chopped
- 1 cup Tomatoes grape, sprinkles, or cherry, chopped if too big
- 6 oz Canned Black Olives drained, rinsed, sliced
- 2 cups Italian Dressing
Cook the pasta according to the package directions, once cooked strain the pasta and rinse with cool water and pour the pasta into a large bowl.
Make the Italian dressing by pouring the oil, vinegar, water, basil, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a mason jar. Cover the jar with a lid and then shake until the dressing is combined.
To the pasta add the sliced onions, sliced olives, chopped green peppers, roasted red peppers, and tomatoes. Pour over the homemade dressing and then toss to combine.
Cover the pasta and place it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- You can use storebought dressing or be sure to try our homemade Italian Dressing.
- You can make this in advance, pasta salad always tastes even better the next day after the flavors meld together.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 660mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 261IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg