Italian Salad Dressing
Skip the store-bought dressing and make your own Italian Salad Dressing recipe at home from scratch! This recipe is completely homemade and it's perfect for salads, pasta salads, marinating veggies or even dipping bread.
Servings 20 servings
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Vinegar white or red wine
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 cloves Garlic fresh preferred, but you could sub with dried if needed (use about a 1/2 teaspoon for dried)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
Freshly chop the garlic and parsley.
In a 16 oz mason jar combine the oil, vinegar, water, oregano, parsley, salt, and red pepper flakes into the mason jar.
Cover the jar with the lid and then shake until the dressing is combined.
Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 63IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg