Fruit Salad Infused Water
Our Fruit Salad Infused Water makes for the ultimate summer drink. It's a refreshing drink combined with a healthy snack.
- 4 cups watermelon
- 5 strawberries
- 1 apple green
- 1 apple red
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 peach
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 oranges
Chop up all the fruit aside from the blueberries and then slice the oranges.
Mix all over the fruit together in a big bowl.
Fill up your pitcher or mason jars halfway with the fruit salad.
Cover up the fruit with fresh water and then leave a little space on top so you can add in frozen grapes before serving.
Refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
Serve with frozen grapes or ice cubes.
- Nutrition information includes eating fruit.
- Don't overfill with the fruit or you won't be able to add a lot of water.
- Want to make it sweeter? Add some fresh fruit juice with the water, we recommend juicing some apples, oranges, or watermelon.
- Use your favorite fruits - you can even use frozen fruits in this infused water recipe.
- Frozen grapes or other fruits make great ice cubes without watering down your drink.
- Keep this drink refrigerated, do not keep it out to infuse.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 485IU | Vitamin C: 33.7mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.3mg