Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Tender and delicious Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts make for an easy gluten-free and vegan side dish that is plant-based.
Prep Time 7 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 37 minutes
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granulated
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Wash the Brussels Sprouts and dry them off.
Cut them in half and remove outer leaves that are loose.
Place them right onto a baking sheet.
Slice cloves of garlic and cut them into large pieces.
Toss the Brussels sprouts and garlic with oil, salt, and garlic.
Bake for 15 minutes and then give a shake to turn the sprouts and garlic.
Cook for another 5-10 minutes to lightly browned, or 15-20 minutes for crispy.
Toss the Brussels Sprouts with the balsamic vinegar and enjoy.
- Keep the garlic pieces whole or cut into large chunks, not too small. We do not want them to get crunchy and bitter.
- You can easily double this recipe for meal prep,
- Don't overcrowd the baking sheet as the veggies will steam instead of crisp up.
- Don’t want to use the oven? Follow the recipe and just cook them in a cast iron pan. It will crisp them up just as good as the oven.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 607mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 665IU | Vitamin C: 74.8mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1.4mg