Fresh baked Israeli Turkey Meatball Recipe with Israeli Salad and Hummus!
My wife and I make quite the team. When it comes to preparing dinner, I’ll do most of the fruit and vegetable prep, and she does the protein. This time, I wanted to surprise her with a full meal. We all can’t get enough of Israeli Pepper Salad or Israeli Beef Kabobs. I’ve taken out the red meat and in place use turkey baked meatball recipe. I thought I’d turn our favorite dish into a bite size meal. I should add that you could also make this a vegan meal or vegetarian meal by omitting the turkey meatballs. Making it an extremely versatile pairing for all guests!
When I first met Courtney, there was a lot of food she didn’t like, and olives were on her not, never, get them away from my list and now she eats them almost every day. For me it was mushrooms, but she the way she cooks them, I can’t get enough!
While we were at Walmart, we shopped their organic produce section and found nearly all of our ingredients needed for our recipe in that section. I’m a simple kind of guy, and when it comes to cooking, I like to let the produce be the flavor. When we put hummus, our Israeli Pepper Salad, and our Israeli Turkey Meatball on the TRISCUIT Mediterranean Olive Crackers, it was like a flavor explosion in the most incredible way. There was no need to add fresh olives because the crackers give that delicious flavor.
BAKED MEATBALL RECIPE
Israeli Turkey Baked Meatball Recipe
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Medium Red Onion chopped
- 1 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 3/4 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 Garlic Cloves chopped
- 1 Cup Israeli Pepper Salad we added tomatoes
- TRISCUIT Mediterranean Olive Crackers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the turkey, red onion, parsley, cumin, salt pepper and garlic until combined.
- Once the ingredients are combined roll into tiny, bite size meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Check that your meatballs have reached 165 degrees and remove once done.
- Spread crackers with some hummus and then add the toppings!
- Top with Pepper Salad and Meatball.